Call 0330 223 0099

The West Midlands Regional
Children and Young People Sexual Assault Service

Our regional service cares for children from birth to 17 years old
and 18 to 25-year-olds who present with complex needs.

Our helpline 0330 233 0099 is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Call now for referrals, making appointments, advice and support.

how we can help

Our regional service provides medical care and support to children, young people and their families or carers in

  • Birmingham and Solihull
  • The Black Country
  • Coventry and Warwickshire
  • Herefordshire and Worcestershire
  • Shropshire
  • Telford and Wrekin
  • Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent

You can report what happened to the police or contact us directly on 0330 223 0099. 

If you are from the police or social care and are looking to make a referral, please visit our professionals page.

visiting the centre

If you are 13 or older, you can make an appointment to come to the centre without a referral from a professional.

If you are under 13, you will need to be referred to the centre by a social care professional or the police. 

Please call us if you have any questions about how we can help you or someone you know who has experienced sexual assault. We are here to help, 24/7.

For professionals working within agencies such as health and social care, local authorities and the public sector who may wish to refer young people to the SARC, or familiarise themselves with our services. Please visit our Professionals page.

Get in contact
with us

Make an

Call our 24/7 telephone to make an appointment

0330 223 0099


All referrals from police and social care professionals should be made by telephone

0330 223 0099


Visit our Resources page to find leaflets and information on other helpful organisations


We are not an emergency service.
If you are in danger or need immediate medical attention, please call 999.
For patients in a mental health crisis or who are suicidal, please call 999 immediately if in an emergency.
For urgent medical or mental health advice, please call 111.
For further information about medical support, please click the button below to visit NHS 111 online: 

For further information about mental health support, please click the button below to visit NHS Mental Health Services: